If Facebook were a country … it would be the 3rd largest in the world!
Who would have guessed?
- 1 billion people are registered to use Facebook (September 2012).
- I in 3 people you meet will have a Facebook profile.
- Its not just young people that use it – up to 50% of senior citizens are on it!
- Facebook is a communication tool. How do you get news out in and share your news? You probably have a church magazine, newsletter and noticeboard – Facebook is one more way to get your news out there. And … it’s free!
- With more and more people connecting on Facebook it’s an easy way to stay in touch with each other in our dioceses and the wider community.
Why not visit and 'Like' your new Facebook page?